Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Fellow blog readers today was my last day of jury duty that lasted for 3 entire weeks. It was a great learning experience but little did I know that day that I was called for jury duty, that I would end up in a 3 week murder trial. I have been at the courthouse by 8:30-9:00 everyday which means I leave home around 7:30 and don't get home till 5:30-6:00 PM. Therefore there was little if anytime to blog due to I am teaching 2 classes on "how to study the Bible" and 1 Bible study on the book of Philippians. So for me it has been stay focused on the priorities and make the best us of my time as possible. But this is to let you know that "Pastor B" is back in the saddle so to speak and ready to go into blog hyper drive with more thoughts and random postings.