Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Mac" Attack

For years I was a "Windows" user and never thought I would use anything different. Then one day my Think Pad crashed and I called my young son (24) computer whiz among his other attributes. He said "Dad, it's time that you and I had that Father and son conversation." I thought wait a minute my son is 24 years old what does he possibly mean?" And he took me aside and said "Dad, now is the time for you to know the facts of computer life - you need to get a MAC!" My reaction was typical of a staunch devoted Bill Gates disciple I cried out "NO WAY JOSE!" In my son's patient, kind and persuasive way, he took me by the hand and led me to the South Park Apple store. And I must now admit life in computer land has never been the same. I am a proud owner of a MacBook and hopefully will continue for many years to come. What a tremendous product, limited spyware to no virus problems that slow the system down and ease of use to the maximum degree. If you are not on board as of yet may I encourage you to check out the apple website and also their clever ads. And now you know why I had a big "MAC" attack!










Watch ads here